FNP is an Association with the name Polish Naturist Federation, hereinafter the Federation.
The Federation shall operate within the territory of the Republic of Poland. The registered seat of the Federation is Bielsko-Biała.
The Federation relies on voluntary work of its members. It may hire employees to perform specific tasks provided for in the Statutes.
The objectives of the Federation are:
- Popularizing naturism as a way of promoting physical and mental well-being in close contact with Nature, outdoors, and while practicing sports.
- Promoting naturism as a way of life in harmony with Nature by combining nudity with respect for the individual, the society, and the environment.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle, contributing to physical and spiritual development, while opposing everything detrimental to it in particular the abuse of alcohol, nicotine and drugs.
- Supporting the idea of naturism as a form of harmonious coexistence of people, neutral to their beliefs, ideals, and political orientation.
The Federation shall carry out its objectives by:
- Organizing various forms of cooperation among members,
- Working with other social organizations which pursue similar objectives,
- Publishing materials and information about naturism,
- Representing its members before state and local governments,
- Undertaking other lawful activities that help carry out the objectives.